This was taken exactly a week ago when we attended Hougang's concert and on Monday yet again we attended Regent's concert which turned out to be a blast. All thanks to Boss and Idham. Nice one la, nice encore. What I can say that these 2 concerts have turned us out craving for a 'comeback' or 'reunion' I must say. Haha! Right guys? We should do one I believe. Maybe? Idham has been random and thought of a title, 'Viva La Musica-The Reunion' edition. Lol peeps!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.