Sometimes I wonder the place where I will really sit in time to come. The future? I have no idea what's awaiting for me. Predictions? I'm really afraid of setting out any predictions on my whereabouts, put it in 10 years time? By then I'll reach my 30s and in few days to come by, I'll hit 21. Well, people have been looking forward to their moment of this transition. Not me indeed. I am feeling the whole other way round. As pessimistic as it may sound, I feel the need to instill this me with a lot more shields of life. Life now are harder and tougher. Anything unexpected may strike at any time of your comfort. The world now is as sick as things around us could get. Human now are at their own destruction. No doubt the world is heading towards the scrap of its years. All of the little signs are revealed. Here and there, far or near, the world is obviously at the state of its weirdest period. What more for the little tiny us needed to get so informed about it? Nah, we are still at the comfort of our sleeping bed right? Maybe we seen it but we act that the 'time' is still too far. You have to save yourself. The truth will definitely be revealed. When you know it, I'm afraid its too late.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.