Nowadays, we have heard many stories involving stars and celebrities get caught with their scandalous life. Well, we are talking about these people having high reputations, big models, famous and rich with uncountable fortunes in their pockets. They are thought to play a big role portraying such good manners being a cut such god-like. If they do, only a handful. As usual with human, always associate money with happiness. Happiness=money. Money=Anything goes. That's why. With money, anything goes isn't it? Talking about those caught-up scandals. They could reach for anything they wishes for. If we are to look right, their life are as good as a dream come true for most. They have a wife, children, family, fortunes, money, good life, so to say like the American dream. But too bad. The way they led their life are totally wrong in the eye of the people and towards the logical sense. In the way they defined happiness did not show like one. The more they have, the more deprive they become. One word-ungrateful.
So many times, my eyes are exposed to the unfortunates that came across in the daily life. An old uncle with no fingers on both of his hands selling tissue packets. Aunty with her daughter with the same purpose. A simple but limbless guy sitting at the side begging for a penny. The list has not ended. Trust me, it could be long. Its always so pity to see at their state. Of course, I wish I could help but there would always be to an extent which is frustrating enough. Sometimes, I would only pray that this people would receive special blessings from God to help enlightens their journey in life if not now, then afterlife. I believe everyone deserve to be happy. My principle has always been saying this: Be sincere in any most of things you do, be it easy or hard, little or much and you'll strive. It comes deep from you dear.
There can't be any happiness if you had violated yours or left them to find more.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.