To write and to smear thoughts. I am getting lazier and lazier each day. My life. It is simple. You don't need any mathematical solution to solve the equation. Though simple, I lead life with full of hope and grace. Putting smile on every person I come across with. An inevitable action. My yesterday is not my tomorrow definitely. And my tomorrow will definitely not be the same the next day after. You get that, don't you?
Many out there have been asking why I prefer to stay single or isn't finding anyone yet. As simple as the answer could get. I'll answer them I'm good this way. 2 years since I was last attached. Neither I'm finding nor I'm searching now. I'll be cool to know more people. Creating new friends, experiencing different atmosphere and not losing any like the withered leaves collecting on the floor. Though along this 2 years there's potential to get into those attachment again, yet I cool it off. In other words, I prefer to be a friend without pushing another level up. I've said yet and again, we are good this way and I'm happy the way I am right at the moment. Still, we have to agree that we are not sure what the future holds for each of us. This part is unknown. Yes, I have to be thankful for you admiring but it'll be sorry time and again.
I'm unsure in what ways that I have really touched you?
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.