Love-devotion. Feeling-Emotion. To what extent do you agree? I think both have to walk in parallel. Sometimes, these can either turn you weak or strong. When a devotion comes in love, one will feel an attachment, a dedication that is to be made towards one another. This is when emotion and feeling will emerge. Feelings and dedications comes together thus, leading to 'lifetime' promises. Love can be a medicine to any illness I think. That is how great a love can be when feeling grows big time. You're under the blue sky!
Love make you laugh or sometimes, cry. However, if you must, let your feelings out. Do not be afraid at all. Be yourself, don't hide and believe in destiny. At times, you need to trust in what your inner self has to say. Just look into your heart, my friend.
Destiny or fate. Can we ever see what's in store for them? Ultimately, don't be afraid to be weak and too proud to be strong.
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.