Regrets? We had a few; but then again, too few too mention across our whole life, maybe. Sometimes, in life, we did what we had to do that comes with its own definite risks and consequences. Yes, there were times that we had to bit off more than what we could chew to make it through. When it didn't work out, we have to eat it up and spit it out. That's life I suppose. One thing we make sure that we face it all and stand tall to any adversities that comes ahead right on our path. Well, what have we got then, if not for ourselves? The importance is that it's you. You are the driver of your own direction. Say what you truly feels. It comes from the inner-self. The least is that you had done your own way. Yes, it was your way! Cheers!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.