Date: 19th Nov 2012, Time: 2:15pm I guess time does heal wounds. The beautiful thing is that happiness equates to a longer and happier life. We tend to think that forgiveness only benefits the person being forgiven. People who forgive tend to have less depression and stronger social networks. What goes around definitely comes around. Seeing surface things for what they are. Without forgiveness, you are held captive by surface things. I mean to say that, when you stop expecting the world to be perfect at the surface, forgiveness becomes a lot easier. When you stop expecting yourself not to make mistakes, you lighten up. When you stop expecting others to be perfect, you are freed from what holds you and others back. Just stop expecting life to be perfect, it becomes a much more peaceful experience. Bottom line. Loosen the belt of your consciousness. Stop expecting the world to match your perfect expectations and desires and become a lake of forgiveness. Absorb pain and injustice without becoming a bitter person. Come face to face with pain, your own and others, without becoming hostile. Think of someone who has harmed you, or needs your forgiveness- 'May you be at peace. May you be free from suffering. May you be free from pain. May you be happy.'
Be kind and gracious. With your kindness, you can touch the deepest of one's heart. Four more days! :D!
I am a strong believer of leading life with an ample of patience. Its always a virtue for anybody. Equality and justice shall work wonders when we live by it.
I am no doubt like anybody out there. But what separate us are our inner side. 20 years running and I'm learning in reaching a goal of stamping my name on the hearts of anyone that crosses my path.